Terms & Conditions
Thank you for establishing/registering yourself on TTapp.ie! TTapp.ie is an app wholly owend by iBusinessCard Ltd. (CRO No. 602765). iBusinessCard Ltd. will be referred to from here, in all instances, as TTapp.ie, iBusinessCard and iBusinessCard Ltd and will be used interchangeably throughout. These terms and conditions of use (“Terms”) apply to the use of the TTapp.ie website https://ttappie (the “Site”) and the TTapp.ie mobile application (the “App”; collectively with the Site, the “Service”) by you and any third party or entity you are using/purchasing the Service on behalf of ( “You” or “Your”), so please carefully read them before using the Service. The Service is provided by TTapp.ie (“we”, “our”, “us”).
If You do not agree to all of these Terms, You may not download, install, register, copy or otherwise use the Service. If You have previously downloaded our mobile application, You must stop accessing the Service and You must immediately uninstall or remove the mobile application and any copies in your possession.
We may revise and update these Terms from time to time in our sole discretion. We will notify you by email or through in-App notifications of any material change to these Terms, and we will post any change on this page, so that you can make your own decision whether or not to continue using the Service in light of any such change. All changes are effective immediately when we post them, and apply to all access to or use of the Service thereafter. Your continued use of the Service following the posting of revised Terms constitutes your acceptance of those revised Terms.
If You complete the electronic registration process, by clicking the “Register”, “Login “or “Sign up” buttons, or by using the Service or otherwise indicating acceptance of these Terms, You represent that:
- You have full legal capacity to accept these Terms and You are not barred under any applicable laws from doing so; and
- You understand English and have read, understood and accepted these Terms.
If you have any questions or feedback on these Terms, please let us know by sending an email to [email protected]
i Access to the Service
AIn order to use our Service, You may need to complete a registration process. When You register for the Service, You must provide information (“Registration Data”). You represent that the Registration Data is true, current, complete, and accurate.
B. You agree to maintain and promptly update Registration Data to keep it true, current, complete, and accurate.
C. Your registration application is evaluated by TTapp.ie, and if we discover that Your Registration Data is not true, current, complete, or accurate, TTapp.ie, at its sole discretion and without prior notice, may immediately terminate these Terms and Your ability to use the Service.
D. You may not use the Service if You are under 13 years of age. By agreeing to these Terms, You represent to us that You are over 13.
II Ownership and security of Your Content
A. The Service and all content, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by iBusinessCard Ltd, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by Irish and international intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any of the material on the Service, except as follows:
- Your computer or mobile device may temporarily store copies of such materials in memory incidental to Your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download a reasonable number of pages of our website for Your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
Subject to your compliance with these Terms, TTapp.ie grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to download, install, and use the TTapp.ie mobile application solely in accordance with these Terms.
B. If You print, copy, modify, download or otherwise use or provide any other person with access to any part of the Service in breach of these Terms, Your right to use the Service will cease immediately. No right, title or interest in or to the Service or any content thereon is transferred to You, and all rights not expressly granted in these Terms are reserved by TTapp.ie. Any use of the Service not expressly permitted by these Terms is a breach of these Terms and may also violate copyright, trademark and other laws.
You may not:
- Copy any portion of the Service, except as expressly permitted by these Terms.
- Modify, translate, adapt, or otherwise create derivative works or improvements, whether or not patentable, of any portion of the Service.
- Reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, decode, or otherwise attempt to derive or gain access to the source code of the Service or any part thereof.
- Remove, delete, alter, or obscure any trademarks or any copyright, trademark, patent, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights notices from the Service, including any copy or part thereof.
- Rent, lease, lend, sell, sublicense, assign, distribute, publish, transfer, or otherwise make available the Service, or any features or functionality of the Service, to any third party for any reason, including by making the Service available on a network where it is capable of being accessed by more than one device at any time.
- Use any information to market to or solicit any products or services, nor collect any data from the Service to be sold to other parties.
You acknowledge and agree that the Service is provided under license, and not sold, to You. You do not acquire any ownership interest in the Service under these Terms, or any other rights thereto other than to use the Service in accordance with the license granted, and subject to all terms, conditions, and restrictions, under these Terms. TTapp.ie reserves and shall retain its entire right, title, and interest in and to the Service, including all copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights therein or relating thereto, except as expressly provided in these Terms.
C. You retain full ownership to Your files, folders, and directories, including their metadata (e.g., file name, thumbnails) submitted to TTapp.ie through the Service (together, “Your Content”). You hereby grant TTapp.ie and its affiliates and service providers a perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable license to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, and distribute Your Content, including to store or backup Your Content as set forth below.
You hereby grant TTapp.ie and its affiliates and service providers a perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable license to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, and distribute any feedback, ideas, comments, enhancement requests, recommendations or suggestions You send us or post in our forums.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to Your Content and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns.
- All of Your Content does and will comply with these Terms.
You understand and acknowledge that You are responsible for Your Content, and You, not TTapp.ie, have fully responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness.
TTapp.ie is not responsible or liable to any third party for the content or accuracy of Your Content.
E. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Service, and any portion thereof, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Service is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Service, or the entire Service, to users.
III. Security and Your responsibility
A. You will be issued with or may be prompted at times to choose a password for your account (“Your Security Credentials”). You must treat Your Security Credentials as confidential, and You disclose Your Security Credentials to any other person or entity at your own risk. Before sharing any information with third parties (including Your Content), carefully check the email address, phone numbers, URLs or TTapp.ie passwords of such third party.
You also acknowledge that Your account is personal to You and agree not to provide any other person with access to the Service or portions thereof using Your Security Credentials. You agree to notify us immediately of any suspected unauthorised access to or use of Your Security Credentials or any other breach of security. You should use particular caution when accessing Your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record Your Security Credentials.
TTapp.ie may disable Your Security Credentials at any time in our sole discretion for any or no reason, including if You have violated any provision of these Terms.
B. You are solely responsible and liable for any content You upload, download, share or copy by using the Service. You may use the Service only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You hereby agree not to use the Service:
- In any way that violates any applicable E.U., state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the E.U. or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which is unlawful, harassing, libellous, defamatory, racist, indecent, abusive, violent, threatening, intimidating, harmful, vulgar, offensive, or otherwise objectionable.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter”, or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate TTapp.ie, an TTapp.ie or iBusinessCard employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Service, or which, as determined by us, may harm TTapp.ie or users of the Service or expose them to liability.
Additionally, You agree not to:
- Use the Service in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Service or interfere with any other party’s use of the Service, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Service.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Service for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Service.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Service or for any other unauthorised purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Service.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorised access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Service, the server on which the Service is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Service.
- Attack the Service via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Access or use the Service in a way intended to improperly avoid incurring fees or exceeding any Feature Quotas (described below).
- Use the Service to access, change, damage, delete or edit data without authorisation.
- Use the Service, directly or indirectly, to offer any service that competes with the Service.
- Probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network. TTapp.ie may, in its sole discretion, make exceptions to this duty and allow penetration testing and similar activities against and limited to its non-production infrastructure.
- Use the Service in a way that infringes any third party’s intellectual property rights.
- Use the Service to collect, store or transmit personal data of any person without such person’s consent.
- Send us untruthful abuse reports.
- Abuse TTapp.ie referrals to get more credit for referrals than deserved.
- Violate the law in any way, or to violate the privacy of others, or to defame others.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service.
C. You acknowledge that You are responsible and liable for Your use of the share functions of the Service to share files and any other content with other users. You acknowledge that the shared content may be decrypted by such other users. Do not accept share requests, files or any other content from users You do not know or You do not trust. TTapp.ie has no responsibility for actions of persons You share data with through the Service. TTapp.ie is not liable for malware You receive from users You chose to share with.
D. TTapp.ie has no control over the content stored and shared by its users using the Service. We are not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, appropriateness, or legality of files, user posts, or any other information You may be able to access using the Service.
IV. Proprietary Rights; DMCA Complaints
A. The TTapp.ie name and our logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of iBusinesscard or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without our prior written permission. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on the Service are the trademarks of their respective owners.
B. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement if they comply with the applicable law and are properly provided to us. We will take whatever action we deem to be appropriate, in our sole discretion, such as deleting or disabling content alleged to be infringing and to suspend or terminate the Service and accounts. Notices should be sent to:
C. Copyright Infringement Agent – Ttapp.ie
Guinness Enterprise Centre, Taylors Lane, Ushers, Dublin 8
Or emailed to: [email protected]
D. All infringement notifications submitted to the Ttapp.ie Copyright Infringement Agent must include:
- Identification of the allegedly infringed copyrighted content.
- Identification of the material or link allegedly hosting the infringing content, including the URL and the client side decryption key for such content.
- The copyright owner’s contact information (including mailing address, telephone number, and email address).
- A statement declaring:
“I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the use of the infringed content is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
“I hereby state that the information in this notice is accurate.”
“I hereby state, that I am the owner or am authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
- The full name and electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or the copyright owner’s agent.
V. Updates and changes to the Service
TTapp.ie may from time to time in its sole discretion develop and provide updates to the Service, which may include upgrades, bug fixes, patches, other error corrections, and/or new features (collectively, including related documentation, “Updates”). Updates may also modify or delete in their entirety certain features and functionality. You agree that i TTapp.ie has no obligation to provide any Updates or to continue to provide or enable any particular features or functionality. You expressly agree that the Service might be updated automatically, with or without prior notice to You. In other cases, You may need to download and install the latest version of the Service. You shall promptly download and install all Updates and acknowledge and agree that the Service or portions thereof may not properly operate should You fail to do so. You further agree that all Updates will be deemed part of the Service and be subject to these Terms.
VI. Updates and changes to the Service
A. The transactions contemplated hereby may be subject to the customs and export/import control laws and regulations of Your country of residence and the countries where our data storage and recovery facilities are located. You agree to comply with all customs and export laws and all other applicable laws, statues, ordinances and regulations relating to use of the Service. You acknowledge that violations of these Terms could subject You to criminal or civil penalties.
B. There may be restrictions and limitations on the import, possession, use, transfer, export and/or re-export to another country of encryption software under the laws of the country in which You intend to use the Service. It is Your sole obligation and responsibility to check such limitations before using the Service and to comply with such restrictions and limitations.
C. You may not download or use the Service if:
- You are a person who is barred from receiving the Service under the laws of the Ireland or any other applicable jurisdiction, or if you appear on the E.U.s list of Specially Designated Nationals or face any other similar prohibition.
- Your use of the Service does not comply with all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules, and regulations.
D. By subscribing to or using the Service, You represent and warrant that You are not a person who is barred from receiving the Service under the laws of Ireland or any other applicable jurisdiction, or if you appear on the E.U.s list of Specially Designated Nationals or face any other similar prohibition.
A. Provided as-is; disclaimer of warranties
YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, TTapp.ie, ON ITS OWN BEHALF AND ON BEHALF OF ITS AFFILIATES AND ITS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE LICENSORS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS, EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND WARRANTIES THAT MAY ARISE OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE, OR TRADE PRACTICE. WITHOUT LIMITATION TO THE FOREGOING, TTapp.ie PROVIDES NO WARRANTY OR UNDERTAKING, AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND THAT THE APPLICATION WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, ACHIEVE ANY INTENDED RESULTS, BE COMPATIBLE, OR WORK WITH ANY OTHER SOFTWARE, APPLICATIONS, SYSTEMS, OR SERVICES, OPERATE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION, MEET ANY PERFORMANCE OR RELIABILITY STANDARDS OR BE ERROR-FREE, OR THAT ANY ERRORS OR DEFECTS CAN OR WILL BE CORRECTED.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF OR LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATIONS ON THE APPLICABLE STATUTORY RIGHTS OF A CONSUMER, SO SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
B. Disclaimer of liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL TTapp.ie OR ITS AFFILIATES, OR ANY OF ITS OR THEIR RESPECTIVE LICENSORS OR SERVICE PROVIDERS, HAVE ANY LIABILITY ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE FOR:
- PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, LOST PROFITS, COST OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES.
- DIRECT DAMAGES IN AMOUNTS THAT IN THE AGGREGATE EXCEED THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU FOR THE SERVICE IN THE PREVIOUS SIX MONTHS.
THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARISE OUT OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE OR TTapp.ie WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW CERTAIN LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SO SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
C. High Risk Activities
The Service is not intended for use in hazardous environment requiring fail-safe performance, such as in the operation of nuclear facilities, aircraft navigation, air traffic control or aircraft communication systems, direct life support machines or weapon systems in which the failure of the Service could lead directly to death, personal injury or severe physical or environmental damage (“High Risk Activities”). Accordingly, TTapp.ie and its service providers specifically disclaim any express or implied warranty of fitness for High Risk Activities.
You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless TTapp.ie and its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, contractors, agents, successors, and assigns from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, suits, actions, demands, proceedings (whether legal or administrative), and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising from or related to your breach of these Terms or use of the Service.
TTapp.ie will reasonably notify You of any such claim or demand that it is subject to Your indemnification obligation.
VIII. Inactive Free Accounts
If You have chosen a plan with no charge (“Free Account”) and if Your Free Account has been inactive for at least one-hundred and twenty (120) days, TTapp.ie may send You a notice. Fifteen (15) days after such notice, TTapp.ie may suspend Your Free Account or delete all of Your Content related to Your Free Account, and we may terminate these Terms.
IX Term and termination
A. The term of these Terms commences when you download or begin using the Service and continue in effect until terminated by you or TTapp.ie.
B. Termination for convenience: TTapp.ie may decide, in its sole discretion and at any time, to discontinue the Service or to terminate these Terms without notice.
C. Termination for cause. TTapp.ie may terminate Your account for cause immediately upon notice to You if:
- We have a reason to believe that You are in breach of these Terms or any applicable laws, of if Your account has been used in such a manner.
- Your use of the Service may subject us, our affiliates, or any third party to liability.
- In order to comply with any laws or the court order of a competent judicial body.
You may terminate these Terms for cause upon thirty (30) days’ advance notice to TTapp.ie if there is any material default or breach of the Terms by TTapp.ie, unless we have cured the material default or breach within the thirty (30) day notice period.
X Effect of termination
A. Upon any termination of these Terms:
- All rights granted to You under these Terms immediately terminate.
- You agree to (i) stop all use of the Service, (ii) erase and delete any copies of the Service or portions thereof that You have downloaded, and (iii) not access TTapp.ie systems or the Service by any means, including via the user account of a third party.
- Sections II.B through II.E, and III through XIV of these Terms survive any termination.
B. After the termination of these Terms, TTapp.ie may keep or erase any data or Your Content (including, but not limited to, Your Encrypted Content).
C. You may stop using the Service at any time. Ceasing Your use of the Service does not constitute termination of these Terms or Your obligations hereunder.
XI Monitoring and enforcement
A. TTapp.ie may monitor Your use of the Service.
B. TTapp.ie may:
- Remove or refuse to transmit any of Your Content for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Take any action with respect to any of Your Content that we deem necessary or appropriate in our sole discretion, including if we believe that Your Content violates these Terms, infringes any intellectual property right or other right of any person or entity, threatens the personal safety of users of the Service or the public or could create liability for TTapp.ie.
- Disclose Your identity or other information about You to any third party who claims that material posted by You violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorised use of the Service.
- Suspend Your access to all or part of the Service for any violation of these Terms, if you are more than ten (10) days late on any payment. Our right to suspend Your access to the Service is in addition to our right to terminate these Terms.
C. Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone transmitting or posting any materials on or through the Service. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS TTapp.ie AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted or transmitted through the Service. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or non-performance of the activities described in this section.
A. Links to other websites
If the Service contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for Your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from Your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked from the Service, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
B. Governing law and Jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed by and construed and interpreted in accordance with the substantive laws of the Irish state.
Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Terms, or the breach thereof, or the Service, shall be resolved under the Model Law on International Commercial Arbitration of the United Nations Commission on International Trade Law (“Model Law”). The number of arbitrators shall be one (1). The place of arbitration shall be Dublin. The language of the arbitration shall be English. These Terms and all associated Documentation to which they refer to have been written in the English language and the parties agree that the governing language is English. All communications and any dispute associated with these Terms shall be in the English language.
If any provision of these Terms is held invalid, illegal or unenforceable, such provision shall be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law and the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected thereby and shall continue in full force and effect.
D. Other agreements
We may send You notices or communications by any means, in our sole discretion. Any notice shall be deemed delivered if was sent to Your email address as It is Your responsibility to regularly check Your email account for new emails and to make sure emails from TTapp.ie can pass Your spam or other filters, and likewise monitor notices within the App.
All notices sent by You to TTapp.ie in connection with these Terms must be in writing and sent by mail or certified mail to Guinness Enterprise Centre, Taylors Lane, Ushers, Dublin 8 F.
F. Expiration of claims
Both parties agree that except for claims related to the indemnification obligations above, all claims arising under or related to these Terms must be brought within two years after the date the cause of action arose.
G. Prevailing party
In the event either party brings an action against the other to enforce any term of these Terms, the prevailing party in such action shall be entitled to recover the court costs and reasonable attorney’s fees at trial and on any appeal.
The failure of either party to enforce a provision is not a waiver of its right to do so later. The waiver by TTapp.ie of the breach of any particular provision of these Terms shall not be deemed a waiver of the breach of any other provision or any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision of these Terms.
You may not assign Your rights or obligations under these Terms without TTapp.ie’s express written consent.
J. Relationship; no third-party beneficiary
TTapp.ie shall be an independent contractor pursuant to these Terms. Nothing contained in these Terms shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership, or fiduciary relationship between the parties. These Terms create no third-party beneficiary rights.